Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thanks

Wow, wasn't expecting people to actually give a shit about my problems...lol. Just want to say thanks to all that posted and gave me your words of inspiration and advice. I haven't posted anymore since my first 'cause I'm not really sure what to say...I said my problems, I guess I just expected to get some advice or dialogue going. But I wanted to thank you guys for making me feel welcome, and also for not judging me. I will work on a new topic as soon as I can think of something interesting to say...lol. And I welcome anyone new that shares a similar experience, it helps me to know I'm not alone...

MUCHO GRACIAS AMIGOS!!

5 comments:

i am storm. said...

de nada.

it is neat, isn't it. things you thought were so horrible, that people would judge you for, they don't.

you will know when you are ready to blog again. for me, my blog became an entity of its own -- someone i think of; someone i like to talk to.

take care of you,

storm

Bruno LoGreco said...

You're welcome!!
Try to observe how you are feeling - maybe on your next blog post describe how you feel inside. That might help.

Look forward to your next post.

Bart Treuren said...

don't worry, i know the feeling of not knowing what to say or how to say it, trying to decide how much to tell and how much to withhold because it's a bit too personal... give it time, it'll work out for you if you keep being open and honest with yourself

keep well...

Sue said...

I read this when you first posted but my tongue was tied.

Maybe your next post will be answering my question? You'd be amazed at how that opens people up. When you write from the heart you'll find many people can relate to that.

Sue said...

Oops.. didn't see Bruno's comment first. :-) It's been such a silly day for me.